Monday, April 23, 2007

Breakfast at Noname

Noname has officially overtaken Fundies (an organic cafe in Brisbane) as my favourite cafe in the world, and not just cause it's free. Last week and this morning I went there for breakfast and the food is at least as amazing as it is for dinner!

World's best omelet:
Step 1 - Pick up a bowl and select what you'd like in your omelet from all this good stuff. I went with tomatoes, tomato pesto, mushrooms, spinach, onion and guacamole.


Step 2 - Hand your bowl of good stuff to the chef and let them know how you'd like your eggs done. I went with the traditional omelet however you can also get a whites only omelet, eggs cooked any way you like or even a breakfast burrito!


Step 3 - Eat!


I also went with a berry and yogurt shake.


Leeanne went with the breakfast burrito!


Also on offer were strawberry crepes.


And these awesome looking steak and egg stacks.


Plus the traditional array of cooked breakfast goodness.


I love Noname.

No comments: