Thursday, April 5, 2007

Cafe 7 (again!)

Cafe 7 rocked last week and we'd heard they were doing some Kazakhstani food in honour of the great Borat, so we couldn't resist and went there again!

A few ppl have asked, 'so are these cafes in your blog the Google free food we hear about?' - Yes. My Supercheap Auto colleagues will no doubt recount stories of my excitement when another department would have pizza for lunch and they'd call me up cause they had a few half eaten slices left over! Needless to say I'm finding this Google food experience quite exciting!

Tyler drove us.


Jessy rocked the front seat.


Lucie (from Dublin) and I rocked the back seat.


Nathania was excited for the pending Kazakhstani feast!


Our friendly chef was excited to serve us.


The pizza was looking fresh and delicious.


Tyler went with his standard fair of a **** load of fruit.


My meal looks like a disaster here cause I forgot to photograph it until I was halfway through. Top left you can kind of see the awesome Kazakhstani fish cakes, top right is a small remaining piece of Uzbeki lamb stew (this rocked). In the foreground is some vegetable pizza and some other things I can't remember now. They tasted great though!


Jess rocked out with 3 plates of glorious food.


A few other ppl rode bikes to meet us so we had a decent lunch squad.

No comments: