Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Get Naked

The free food at Google is generally very healthy and in keeping with that theme, there are fridges around the campus that hold what is officially my favourite juice ever - Naked Juice!


Here is the local fridge in the building I'm in - 1400 Crittenden. Note it is chock full of fruit juice goodness first thing in the morning. :D


Here is a smaller version of the Naked Juice fridge in another building.


Here is a large fridge in building 43 towards the end of the day. Lots of healthy Googlers are now all juiced up!


Another small fridge.


These are my 3 favourite Naked Juices in order of preference. I have Green Machine every morning with my muesli, Carrot with lunch and I tend to mix the 3rd one up a little, but Power-C generally keeps me powering on. Mighty Mango is another favourite.


Green Machine creates a bit of controversy around the building. There is the camp that I'm in who believe Green Machine is genius in a bottle, then there are those who claim, 'This tastes like *insert inappropriate expletive here*". I reckon it tastes awesome and with blue green algae, wheat grass, spirulina, broccoli plus lots of other great stuff inside, I can party on safe in the knowledge that my body is fortified with Naked goodness.

No comments: