Monday, April 30, 2007

Cafe Moma

So it's my last week in Mountain View before I head back to Sydney and I'm going to try and cram in the last few cafes...

Today Jess, Dru and I jumped on some Google bikes and rode over to Cafe Moma for lunch. The Google bikes are pretty cool, there's hundreds of them all over the campus so u just grab one and you can ride wherever u need to go. :) They even come with geeky orange flags!



Today I enjoyed:
  • Manhattan Clam Chowder (far right)
  • Steamed Vegetable Medley (left)
  • Sweet and Sour Wild Boar (front)
  • Potato and Shitake Mushroom Pizza (top)
  • Organic all Natural Guru Energy Drink
Yum! :D


Jess was keen on the homemade roasted banana nut ice cream!


We met Mike Knapp (Sydney), Chris and Rebecca for lunch and took a lame video. :)

1 comment:

Sol said...

The pastry chef Andrea Cox should be congratulated for her original ice cream recipe.