Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Pacific Cafe with Audrey

Today for lunch I went to the Pacific Cafe with my new best friend Audrey.

As you might have guessed, this cafe has a Pacific theme. No vegemite or pavlova, but lots of sushi, exotic salads and fruit. We haven't been there yet, but can tell from the outside it deserves a thumbs up!


You can dine under the shade of leaf umbrellas.




Lots of takeaway sushi packs.


Some of the exotic salads.


My meal - in the foreground you can see some of the rockshrimp and celery root salad. That ain't a plain old spring roll on top, it's a 'Pork Lumpia Shanghai' and it was the best Pork Lumpia Shanghai I've ever had! Up the back is a piece of Grilled Swordfish in Cilantro-Lemon Essence Drizzle. Mmmm. :) I didn't catch the description of those green beans in front, but they were awesome too!


Audrey tried the exotic fruits including some tasty lychees.


The Pacific Cafe is definitely worth a visit!

No comments: