Monday, April 2, 2007

Conference

This post is a little late, but for my first week over here we had an AdWords conference in San Francisco.

It was definitely a fun and educational intro to Google! We had interesting talks from a lot of senior people including Eric Schmidt (CEO) and the Youtube founders, Chad and Steve!

The partying was wild! For the first night we had a 70's themed party at one of San Fran's top nightclubs.

Some of the Aussie girls:


A concerned looking Jared:


I'm not quite sure what inspired my outfit for the night:


A good chunk of the Aussie contingent:


Thursday night we were joined by a thousand odd American Googlers for some Karaoke. There are some pretty wild stories from this night (a group of us got to bed at about 5:30am) but I don't think I'll publish them here. :)

Best photo of the night: Karina and Kate have 'tickets on themselves'.

No comments: