Friday, April 13, 2007

Lunch at Cafe 5ive

Yesterday for lunch Carl, Austin, James and I headed over to Cafe 5ive for lunch. Carl took us in his new Rav4 'Betty'.


James and Austin


Yep, this is geek heaven, even the buildings have nerdy names!


Unfortunately we let Carl navigate so we got a little lost as he was too busy trying to look like a homie to work out where we were actually going.


Once we arrived, Chris met us there.


And got stuck into the homemade Candied Ginger Ice Cream.


I was stoked cause like Cafe Seven, the chef's here toss your salad for you!


Cheers for tossing my salad Chris!


Carl was excited about the great food.


Check this out for a free feed! I enjoyed:
  • Sweet Potato Sausage Soup with Heirloom Potato Chips (shown at the top)
  • Vegetable Medley - Steamed Spring Vegetables, Seasonings Tossed in California EVOO
  • Pan Roasted Duck Breast with Duck-Red Wine Reduction (on the right)
  • Grilled Salmon with Citrus Tarragon Vinaigrette
  • And of course my tossed salad, though I went a little heavy on the blue vein cheese today.


James and Carl enjoyed their food too.


Chris took a little video of the lunch chat. :)

No comments: